Thursday, August 27, 2009

Middle School pictures(RANt)



This is Mollay!!


Bonjour. in this post I have 2 pictures. Of my Middle School and the middle school I was about to go to. Central. Its like 200 years old with mold in the Girl's locker rooms... I live in a giantic town and theres like thousands of people there. Our school is a gay preppy school, and everyone wears abercrombie(EWW) and where atheletic skills are judged(BAD EH?)Nobody dreses nice .

No really, me and Grace was supposed to go to Atlantic Middle, but we went to AP, so yeash .I was going to go to Atlantic, considering it was easier,and nicer teachers... It looked smaller too.Plus I can get there in like 3 minutes, but I have to walk to the busy big center of Quincy for 1 hour to go to central.:

EVERY Tuesdays( Tuesdays are half days for us) Most of us go to PapaGino's for pizza.Almost everyone wore abercrombie,hollister,ae(One of my faves), or aero(for posers). One day me grace brian, arianna,Carly a 8th grader,and Monica mimi's 8th grade sister, and mimi(akaSam) were eating pizza and sodas(but I had fruit punch cause I hate soda and I'm a ballerina) 3 other girls a year older than us(we're going to 7th grade) They were at 7th grade at the time and we were at 6th.

Well I was evesdropping, and looking at them, because they acted so nervous and strange. they walked out of the building, and i saw smoke coming out. The police came a short while after.

Turns out the girls were using marajuana. Illeagel and scary..I'm super frenzied when I walk through the halls.Had I wished to go to Atlantic? yes:(

-----

Here's photos. Atlantic on top/central on bottom



No comments:

Post a Comment